The Redmile Reader
At Redmile, we are passionate to build a community of readers who enjoy reading for pleasure.
The aims of the Redmile Reader are:
- to promote reading for pleasure;
- to help parents/carers with buying/borrowing books for their children (and for themselves!);
- to share what the teachers are reading and to recommend new and exciting literature.
- The Redmile Reader - Autumn 2020
- The Redmile Reader - Summer 2020
- The Redmile Reader - Spring 2020
- The Redmile Reader - Autumn 2019
As always, copies of the books are available to borrow from the ladders in the school foyer. Please remember to put the book back on its stand once it has been read.
Alternatively, the following online stores are great places to find them:
Furthermore, LoveReading 4 Kids will allow you to download the first chapter of most children's books for free.