“Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it all their lives.” (Proverbs 22:6)
New Before/After School Care: The CReW Club... Book now!
We are delighted to announce that we are now able to take bookings for our new before and after school club facility – The CReW Club! Please see our new Before/After School Care page for further information including booking and registration forms.
Everyone at Redmile Church of England Primary School would like to wish you a very warm welcome to our exciting website, where you will find lots of information about our school. We hope you find it interesting as well as entertaining.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Information page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message in our Guestbook, too?
Thank you for visiting and we hope you will come back very soon!
New Things on our Web
- 03 Apr 21: Summer term diary dates.
- 25 Mar 21: Summer 1 Booking Form for The CReW Club, our Before/After School Care.
- 25 Mar 21: Risk Assessment for The CReW Club Easter Provision (since removed).
- 25 Mar 21: New introduction and gallery photographs for Class 3.
- 21 Mar 21: New introductions and gallery photographs for Class 1.
- 21 Mar 21: New gallery photographs for Class 2.
- 17 Mar 21: Updated Governing Body list and interests.
- 14 Mar 21: Flyer and Booking Form for The CReW Club Easter Holiday Club.
- 09 Mar 21: Our Accessibility Plan on our SEND Information page.
- 08 Mar 21: Updated Remote Learning approach and learning plan.
- 04 Mar 21: Covid-19 Risk Assessment for school re-opening in March.
- 04 Mar 21: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy Addendum.
- 04 Mar 21: Spring 2 Booking Form for The CReW Club, our Before/After School Care.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 10 April, 2021