Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in March 2019 when the judgement was that we were a good school with some outstanding elements.
Some of the comments from the report include:
- The ethos of the school strongly promotes pupils’ personal development. Pupils have many opportunities to learn how to live together well as a community.
- Pupils’ behaviour around the school is excellent. They are responsible and well mannered. They exemplify the school’s strong moral code and are highly supportive of each other.
- Pupils are confident and articulate learners. They become active citizens in the world, who are compassionate, tolerant and respectful of others. They are keen to make a difference.
- Staff and pupils work together very well. Pupils appreciate the support that they receive from adults in the school. Pupils are respectful and interested in what they are learning.
- Parents are highly supportive of the school’s nurturing ethos. They feel that their children become well-rounded individuals. They value the way in which pupils care for each other and the Christian values of the school.
- Pupils could not recall incidents of bullying at the school. However, leaders display no complacency... Pupils are adamant that teachers would deal appropriately with any bullying. The rare instances which have occurred have been dealt with thoroughly and appropriately by leaders.
- Parents are highly supportive of the school. They feel that their children are well cared for. They appreciate the approachability of the staff and the leadership team.
You can read the full report below:
- Ofsted Report - March 2019 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
Redmile Church of England Primary School was inspected by the Diocese of Leicester under Section 48 of the Education Act in January 2014.
We had another outstanding report, the full version of which can be read below:
- SIAMS Report - January 2014 (pdf)