Our school was last inspected by Ofsted in November 2017. We were very pleased that the monitoring inspection judgment was that our school continues to be an outstanding school.
Some of the comments from the monitoring inspection report include:
- [The Headteacher,] the governing body, the senior leaders and other leaders at the school are highly effective in identifying things that need to be improved and then in dealing with them.
- The pupils learn very well at the school and become confident, self-aware, reflective and articulate young people. They enjoy their education very much.
- The school pays careful attention to safeguarding the pupils. The responsible leaders ‘go the extra mile’ to check that potentially vulnerable pupils are safe and to assist families who may need help.
- The school is very outward-looking.
- There is an active process of continuous improvement at the school.
You can read the monitoring report below:
- Ofsted Monitoring Inspection Report - November 2017 (pdf)
Our previous, full inspection report can be read below:
- Ofsted Report - October 2013 (pdf)
You can now share your views on our school via Ofsted's Parent View website. By sharing your views, Ofsted hopes you'll be helping the school to improve. You will also be able to see what other parents have said about us.
Redmile Church of England Primary School was inspected by the Diocese of Leicester under Section 48 of the Education Act in January 2014.
We had another outstanding report, the full version of which can be read below:
- SIAMS Report - January 2014 (pdf)