“Teach children how they should live, and they will remember it all their lives.” (Proverbs 22:6)
We are tweeting!
Follow us on Twitter for daily news items and retweets that may help in supporting your child's learning. We want to celebrate our successes with you too. #proudtobeteamredmile #proudtobedlat
Everyone at Redmile Church of England Primary School would like to wish you a very warm welcome to our exciting website, where you will find lots of information about our school. We hope you find it interesting as well as entertaining.
If you'd like to get in touch, please use any of the methods shown on the Contact Information page. We'd also like to hear what you think about our website - so why not leave us a lovely message in our Guestbook, too?
Thank you for visiting and we hope you will come back very soon!
New Things on our Web
- 12 Oct 19: School Newsletter.
- 12 Oct 19: Updated Governing Body attendance figures.
- 05 Oct 19: Weekly Update.
- 28 Sep 19: Weekly Update and diary dates.
- 26 Sep 19: A poster for our Open Day on 1 November.
- 26 Sep 19: Sports Premium Grant Report for 2019/20.
- 24 Sep 19: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 21 Sep 19: Weekly Update and diary dates.
- 21 Sep 19: Our Test Results for 2018/19.
- 17 Sep 19: A link to videos and information on the Read Write Inc website.
- 14 Sep 19: Weekly Update.
- 13 Sep 19: Viking Challenge cycle event update for September 2019.
- 13 Sep 19: Updated information and photograph of this year's School Council.
- 10 Sep 19: This year's project-based Learning Overview on our Curriculum page.
- 10 Sep 19: New gallery photographs for Class 2.
- 10 Sep 19: New gallery photographs for Class 1.
- 10 Sep 19: Recommended Reading lists on each of our class pages.
- 06 Sep 19: School Newsletter and diary dates.
- 06 Sep 19: Updated information about the teaching of English on our Curriculum page.
- 06 Sep 19: Updated introduction for Class 1.
- 06 Sep 19: Updated introduction for Class 2.
- 06 Sep 19: Updated introduction and gallery photographs for Class 3.
- 06 Sep 19: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 06 Sep 19: A guide to Keeping Children Safe in Education from the DfE.
- 06 Sep 19: Updated price of our school dinners.
- 03 Sep 19: Autumn term Learning and Teaching Overviews on our Class pages.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 12 October, 2019